Expert set-up of a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (CORF).
A Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (CORF) is an outpatient venue, specifically recognized by Medicare. CORFs are designed to provide a wide array of functional, therapeutic and restorative care services to patients with diverse medical and rehabilitation needs.
Product lines often included in a CORF are Medical Day HospitalTM, neurological institute, industrial medicine clinic, bone and joint centers, pain management clinics and complementary medicine programs.
For over 25 years, The Advis Group has assisted hospitals, health systems, physicians and individuals in establishing CORFs and we’re ready to assist you in setting up a CORF.
Creating a Master Development Plan
The Advis Group begins with a Master Development Plan (MDP) within the first 30 days of our engagement together. The MDP details work plans, assignments and timetables for:
- Product line identifications
- Organizational structure
- Space configuration
- Clinical program development
- Administration and clinical systems
- Continuum of care integration
Advis not only provides guidance and direction, but also offers hands-on operational consultation in the following areas:
- Providing policies and procedures
- Completed federal and state licensing packets
- Organization of materials for surveys
- Liaison with state and federal regulatory agencies regarding licensure and certification issues as well as the Fiscal Intermediary related to provider identification and reimbursement
Providing financial parameters for peace of mind.
Advis understands the need for financial parameters and provides a three-year financial Pro Forma that includes the following:
- Projected occupancy volume
- Gross revenue
- Net revenue
- Line item expense
- Net margin
- Staffing plan and mix
- Staffing projections by product line
- Projected salaries and benefits
- Payor-mix depreciation/amortization schedules
- Start-up costs
- Clearly identified financial assumptions
When setting up a CORF there are no better experts to help you partner in your journey than The Advis Group.
NEW & EXISTING FACILITY ASSISTANCE
Advis can provide assistance with new and existing facilities with outpatient rehabilitative and therapeutic programs, including:
- Compliance and regulatory documentation review
- Accreditation preparation, including mock survey service
- Development of new service lines and programs
- System or facility financial integration
- Budget projections
- Case management and patient tracking
- Increasing efficiency and processes
- Quality and financial measures and outcomes
- Volume growth
- Policy and procedure development
- Staffing management