Expert Outpatient Rehabilitation Consultative Experience
The Advis Group provides feasibility, development and management support for outpatient rehabilitation venues offering integrated multidisciplinary programs for healthcare facilities and systems looking to capture new market opportunities. Advis has worked with providers in various states of outpatient rehabilitation development from feasibility analysis to initial implementation to development of new product lines.
Advis can provide assistance with new and existing facilities with outpatient rehab and therapeutic programs, including, but not limited to:
- Compliance and regulatory documentation review
- Accreditation preparation, including mock survey services
- Development of new service lines and programs
- System or facility financial integration
- Budget projections
- Case management and patient tracking
- Increasing efficiency and processes
- Quality and financial measures and outcomes
- Volume growth
- Policy and procedure development
- Staffing management
Advis has developed programs providing a myriad of rehabilitative services, encompassing areas, such as:
- Burn rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech language pathology
- Return to work
- Work hardening
- Pain management
- Cardiac rehab
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Gait analysis and training
- Strength, function, and mobility conditioning
- Sports injury and conditioning
- Functional capacity assessment
- Lymphedema drainage
- Clinical rehab evaluation
Outpatient rehabilitation is a crucial spoke in the post acute continuum of care wheel.
As the cost of healthcare rises, it becomes increasingly important to seek non-traditional revenue sources. No matter what stage of the outpatient rehabilitation process you’re in, Advis can develop and guide your organization through strategies to help maximize current growth or for developing a new outpatient rehabilitation program.
Contact us to inquire about how Advis can champion your post-acute care strategies.