ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL
Short-term Acute Care Hospital Solutions
The Advis Group has had a long successful history of acute care hospital and health facility management, providing both hospital management services and oversight management services, as well as being the initial hospital manager of new hospitals.
Assisting in enhancing an hospital’s fiscal and operational status.
Advis can assist a hospital in optimizing its resources and capabilities to enhance the hospital’s fiscal and operational status. For example, a project might include:
- Validation of accuracy of its reimbursement rates
- Guidance and direction for its outpatient services related to capital, product lines and human resource needs
- Due diligence related to potential strategic partners
- Facilitation of discussions with medical staff regarding clinical special program growth
- Cost-benefit analysis to determine feasibility of establishing designated ICU
- Strategy and timelines for managed care contract negotiations
- Enhancement and restructuring of case management activities
The Advis Group is available to assist a hospital and/or health system whether developing a new facility or closing an existing hospital. The expertise gained in establishing new facilities also provides Advis with the depth of knowledge necessary to assist hospitals and health systems in the closure of hospitals, making sure all items are considered and finalized when it is necessary to shut down.